Generally speaking, the classification of uniforms should focus on the characteristics of their occupations, and take into account social habits and the characteristics of the clothing itself. The following is an introduction to various categories.
(1) Uniforms can be divided into three categories of uniforms for the first, second and tertiary industries according to different industry classifications.
According to its industry classification, the primary industry uniforms can be divided into agricultural, forestry, animal husbandry, fishery, hunting and mining uniforms. According to the industry classification, the secondary industry uniforms can also be divided into occupational clothing such as manufacturing, civil engineering and construction. The tertiary industry refers to all other industrial sectors except the above-mentioned primary and secondary industries. This type of professional clothing can be divided into public utility (power supply, gas supply, transportation, post and telecommunications) uniforms. Financial and insurance industry (banking, trust stock and insurance industry, etc.) uniforms. Uniforms for machine maintenance industry (automobile repairs, parking lots and other repairing industries, etc.); uniforms for service industries (catering, hotels, hairdressing, beauty and casinos, etc.). Uniforms for culture, education, health, scientific research (schools, aviation institutions, libraries, medical, etc.); uniforms for freelance (law, accounting, news, corporate intelligence, advertising, construction services, and various consulting agencies, etc.), etc.
Safety Workwear Uniform
uniforms for service industries
(2) Uniforms can be divided into uniforms based on the materials they choose: pure textiles, blended textiles, furs and other materials.
Pure textiles include natural fibers such as cotton, hemp, wool, and silk. Chemical fiber viscose, tape, nylon, acrylic, spandex, polypropylene, chlorinated, Teflon, etc. Blended fabric refers to a fabric woven by mixing two or more of the above various materials. Fur uniforms are divided into two categories: natural fur and artificial fur. Natural fur includes animal hand skins and leather. Artificial fur includes plush, camel hair, flocking, artificial leather, synthetic leather and other chemical leathers. Other materials mainly refer to all kinds of wood, chitin, plastic, metal and so on.
(3) Uniforms can be divided into three categories: seasonal, regional, and meteorological according to different climates.
Seasonal uniforms can be divided into winter, summer, spring, and autumn uniforms. Regional uniforms can be divided into cold zone, tropical and temperate uniforms. Meteorological uniforms can be divided into cold, summer, wind, rain, and radiation-resistant uniforms.
(4) Uniforms can be divided into protection, body identification, tie-up and reproductive uniforms and accessories according to their different functions.
Protective uniforms include weather-resistant, protective and special-purpose uniforms. In addition, there are corresponding accessories, such as scarves, headscarves, glasses, masks, earmuffs, gloves and shoes. Body uniforms can be divided into social use, work use, etiquette use, etc., and correspondingly are equipped with ties, bow ties, belts, hooks and buckles. Accessories for tying include ropes, belts, belts, belts, etc.; accessories for identification include armbands, badges, collar badges, labels, ribbons, etc. Hygiene uses include handkerchiefs, masks, gloves, shoulder pads, waist pads, knee pads, and brain pads.
(5) Uniforms are divided into gender, dress and part clothing according to different human bodies.
Gender differences include men’s, women’s and general wear. There are jackets, jackets, underwear, tops and bottoms, and one-piece dresses. For different parts, there are first clothes, torso clothes, gloves, sleeves and so on.
(6) Uniforms can be divided into different types of professional uniforms according to their styles and structures: close-fitting and loose-fitting, tight and open, front opening, side opening, back opening and hedging separation and one-piece type, etc.
There are many types of uniforms. As a professional uniform manufacturer, we can customize any style of uniform according to customer requirements. Please kindly send us an email for getting more customized information.