Information about chef uniforms
The clothing of a chef not only represents the personal image of the chef, but also reflects the image of the company to a large extent. If the chef’s dress is unclean and the appearance is indecent, it will greatly reduce the reputation of the company and people’s sense of trust in the company. In high-end hotels, the kitchen has a strict division of labor, ranging from the chef and the second kitchen to the side dishes and small workers. Chef uniforms are mainly clean, simple and generous. The chef’s clothing has always been white coat, work hat, apron and work shoes.
Precautions for chef uniforms
(1) When the chef goes to work, he must go to work in three parts, that is, work clothes, work caps, and work pants must be worn, and work shoes should be equipped if conditions permit.
(2) Work clothes should be tailored according to the style, too large or too small, giving others a sense of irregularity, and at the same time, if they are uncomfortable, they will also affect the work.
(3) Due to different positions, the design of chef’s overalls should be as different as possible. The dress color of each level chef should be consistent.
(4) Work clothes should be washed and changed frequently, and work clothes should be kept white, flat and clean.
(5) It is strictly forbidden to wear shorts and vests to work on hot days. This is not only unhygienic, but also prone to burns and other work-related accidents.
(6) Cooks should bring their own sweat towels, and never use the cuffs and plackets of work clothes to wipe sweat during work.