Generally, the uniforms worn by kindergarten teachers follow the children’s uniforms, and the colors of children’s uniforms are consistent with the overall color of the kindergarten. Mainly in monochrome, it can be elegant blue, green, pink, yellow, gray…bright red, orange…all. A variety of colors with a harmonious pattern is also good.
The main design concept is vigorous and sunny, friendly, and bright colors.
Be careful when choosing kindergarten clothes, and generally consider the following questions!
1. The comfort of the fabric, because the uniforms worn by the kindergarten teachers are made together with the children’s uniforms, the fabrics will naturally be the same. The comfort of the fabric must be considered because it is afraid of harming the baby’s skin.
2. Try to require pure cotton.
3. The work must be done fine, no cable head is allowed
4. Wear it beautifully
5. The price should be right
6. The most basic thing is quality, at least it can’t afford the ball, and it won’t fade, otherwise it will have a great impact on the reputation of the kindergarten, and parents should not feel that they are ordering low-quality goods to children.
7. Find a large-scale manufacturer to facilitate the next replenishment.