Clothing measurement is the key stage of clothing design and clothing production. So what are the methods involved in measuring work clothes?
1. Overall height (G96): means that the clothing “number” is measured vertically from the top of the head to the root of the foot.
2. Length (G84): From the base of the left neck of the original name, according to the highest peak of the breast, measure the length of the required length, usually measured to the palm of the hand.
3. Bust size (G85): It means that outside the shirt, under the armpits, and under the armpits, according to the roundest part of the breasts, the size of the bust size (G85) should be added according to the required specifications.
4. Shoulder width (G91): Measure from the outer end of the left shoulder bone of the back to the outer end of the right shoulder bone (the soft ruler is closely attached to the back of the neck in the back management center to form a slight arc). When the style must be vivid, the shoulder can be released moderately . Lantern sleeves can be narrowed moderately.
5. Sleeve length (G92): Measure from the outer end of the left shoulder bone to the palm of the hand. Press to adjust the length.
6. Cuff (G93): Measure the wrist for ten days, and then press it to add a ruler. The size can also be calculated with the bust size ratio method according to the different styles.
7. Large collar: Measure along the lower throat bone for ten days, according to the required specifications.
8. Waist section: Usually the body shape can be calculated according to the overall height. When you encounter a unique body shape, you need to measure the specifications of the front and rear waist sections (the thinnest part of the abdomen, around this tape measure) to measure the specifications of the front and rear waist sections.
9. Pants length (D55): From above the left hip of the abdomen, measure up 4 cm and down to the heel minus 3 cm.
10. Waist circumference (D53): It means that the thinnest part of the waist of the outer edge of the jeans sub-type clothes “type” is measured for ten days, and the specifications must be added.
12. Hip circumference: Balance the circumference along the roundest part of the buttocks for ten days, and release the pressure as necessary.
12. Upper crotch: Measure 4 cm from above the hip bone on the right side of the abdomen to the root of the thigh.